This fall, in honor of a fresh school year and a whole new class of Seniors, we've prepared ten ways you can present your BEST self for upcoming Senior Portraits!
1. Have several carefully selected outfits prepared. We suggest nothing with words or graphic tees -- stick with solid colors and classics like jeans and khakis. Keep jewelry to a minimum, choosing your most classic peices! Iron the wrinkles out and hang outfits carefully in the car; don't stuff them in a duffle bag!
2. Stick with a haircut you already know and like; Senior Portraits are not the time to experiment with a new hair style! Guys, make sure you are freshly shaven and girls, keep your make-up nice and natural looking! Get a good nights rest the night before!
3. Treat yourself to a manicure & pedicure... this goes for the guys too!
4. Glasses Glare can be prevented by asking your optometrist to remove the lenses from your glasses for the photoshoot
5. Carefully select your photographer -- go through their portfolio, social media pages and blog well in advance of booking to make sure their style fits yours!
6. Bring a lip balm or the lip gloss or stick you used when doing your make up.
7. Bring a cheerleader! You'll want someone that can keep an eye out for unruly hair, make-up smudges or out of place clothing during the photoshoot! Bring someone supportive that knows how to help keep you smiling!
8. Bring fun props that represent your favorite sports, hobbies or past times! And don't forget your class ring and graduation cap!
9. Think of a few locations that are important to you and mention them to your photographer. For example, someone that rows crew may want to do a portion of their session at their teams' boat house! If you love perusing records on the weekend, you may choose your favorite record store!
10. We know you love your pet and we REALLY enjoy a good Senior + Pet session! Just make sure that you bring someone to handle your pet after that portion is done.
For Senior Portrait booking in the Atlanta or DFW Metro Areas, email [email protected]